Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Curves

When I'm feeling particularly down on myself about my looks (when I'm trying on clothes, when something doesn't fit anymore, when I'm naked) I usually whine to my boyfriend about how fat I am. His response is always an outright denial followed by, "you're not fat, you're curvy and I've always liked curves." I always believed him too because he is attracted to me and that would make sense. That worked until I snooped on his Facebook and found his ex girlfriends.

Names changed for secrecy sake.

Me: oh hey it's Ophelia .......she's super skinny. Well maybe it was just one of them. Wait, no, here's Desdemona and she's good looking too. Well... Fuck. I think this is the Viola I'm thinking it is and, if so, god damn it she's small too."

Soooooo... Obviously... He either really sucks at going after what he wants or he's been lying to me to make me feel better... Whyyy does this kind of hurt my feelings so much?

No comments: