Wednesday, March 14, 2012

I need to have written diarrhea

Have you ever written something out just so the memories can fade and you won't have to think about it anymore? That's how I feel about my past relationships. I don't want to think about them but I can't stop because I don't think I've ever told anyone the full story mostly because no one's ever really asked... So with these next few blog entries, I'm gonna go into detail all the ups and downs of the "love" I experienced.

With this one, I'll start with the ones that I don't count because they didn't last very long. My very first boyfriend was named William Marsh and I only started dating him because my best friend, Kaela, had a huge crush on his best friend and thought that if Will and I got together, they'd have a shot. It was also partially so that I could say, "Hey I have a boyfriend!" I used to be really shallow -__- When Kaela and Will's friend broke up, our relationship didn't last long. He had nothing in common with me and frankly, I was a lot smarter than him and that made conversations with him pretty boring. Maybe that's mean to say but I don't really care. He didn't take the break up well and insulted me at every chance he got. Being who I was back in middle school, I didn't take it lightly eventually ending up with me beating him up. I was a much angrier person back then. That changed once high school hit and you'll find out why.

After Will was Jeff. We all know Jeff. We dated for a measly month to a month and a half and our physical relationship amounted to no more than hugs and holding hands. He was kind of a dick back then. We weren't even great friends or anything and so that deteriorated our relationship. I don't even remember why we broke up but I remember it had to do with him being an asshole.

Those were the couple insignificant relationships I had before my first big one. We'll cover Aaron in the next blog post.

No comments: