Friday, July 6, 2012

Choices

So it's been like over a month since I last did a blog post. I wanted to finish up the ACen posts but then I got lazy and now I don't remember much of Saturday. All you have to know is raves, giving some therapy talk to Ethan, Anime Punch shenanigans and the best bloody marys I have ever had in my entire life on Saturday. Sunday was just wrapping up pictures, making sure I didn't wanna buy anything else, and fuckin flat tire. Anyone reading this probably heard about that fucking ordeal so not that important to blog about. I also would like to do the boyfriend posts more but I am doing this from my iPod and I already have like half of the Chris post written on my laptop so that'll have to wait until next time. What I wanna talk about is choices.

Everyone's gotta make choices that they're not comfortable to make. Doesn't matter who you are, what kinda life you've lead, eventually you'll have a make a choice that you pray to whoever that you won't have to make. When stuck in this situation, sometimes there's an easy way or the right way and those are the most difficult. Right now I'm faced with what's good for me and what I want to do. Which I guess is an incorrect way to put it since I want to have both but I know that it is impossible. Why is it not okay to just have both? Of course that would make it easy for me and nothing ever comes easy for anyone.

I suppose I should clarify. Right now I have the choice to move to Columbus THIS MONTH and not having to wait until October. However... There is someone in Bloomington that I don't want to be far away from... and I thought we'd have a few more months together before I would be leaving that hellhole. I already know he doesn't want me to leave. I don't want to leave him either. I can't stay in that town now though. Not just because of the complacency, not because of the black hole that is that town but because of my own physical well-being.

Of course it would be easier if I could move to Indy. Indy would at least be preferable to Bloomington for the few months it would take until he could move with me but alas I don't have anyone in Indy to live with. So my choice: move to Columbus as soon as possible and finally be free of Aasbag or stay in Bloomington until October so I can spend those last few months with Dustin in terror...

No comments: