Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Kinda music review but not really...


This is kinda gonna be a music review I guess. Every once in a while, I have this random urge to listen to Vanessa Verlee. I know you’re probably thinking, “Who the hell is that?!” I don’t blame you. I wouldn’t even know her if it wasn’t for her visiting Bloomington when I was in this music “camp” in the summer after 5th grade. I liked her then because she reminded me of my eldest sister Angie. Now, I feel such a connection with her, partially because I’ve loved that one album for more than ten years. The album I have, “Wherever My Feet are Planted” is an all acoustic album, just her and her guitar. I would love to cover “Home” but I don’t really play guitar. I already emailed her to tell her the effect she has had on my life. If she responds, I’m gonna ask her if she could provide me with the music to it so I can try to play it on my keyboard. I’m not sure how nice that is >__> I guess we’ll see? *fingers crossed*

No comments: